Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Parties

Rylee has had several opportunities to wear her Halloween costume this year. Here she is at a costume-themed Ooopsy the Clown.




She picked this witch's costume all by herself. She really loved the broom. It reminded her of "The Room on the Broom" which is her favorite Halloween book this year.

Later that same day, she had another costume party with my mommies group. Unfortunately, I never caught any decent photos there.

On Friday, they had their Fall Festival at her school. Gaga and I picked her up, took her out for pizza and then took her back for the party.








She had a really good time. She painted a pumpkin picture, made a tissue paper candy corn, played stick the nose on the jack-o-lantern. There was even a petting zoo.

She loved seeing all her friends in their costumes. There was one older girl (that Rylee doesn't know) dressed as Strawberry Shortcake. She flipped out she was so excited. That wasn't a costume, it was Strawberry! :)

Yesterday she went to a party at the Froyds. I have those pics on the computer so I'll post about that tomorrow.

It's certainly been a Happy Halloween so far. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jess said...

Rylee was certianly a very cute witch!

Happy Haloween!