This recap post is brought to you by the letter P.
- With the slightly cooler temps, my Mom, Rylee and I spent our weekend enjoying Parks, Pumpkin Patches, Picnics and Pony rides. Too bad I can't get to the Photos I took at the Pumpkin Patch (see camera conundrum)!
- We also watched the Pitiful Vikings lose yet another game. :)
- Today was my Pregnancy checkup. Everything looks good. The heartbeat was in the 160s though I forget what that means as far as gender Predicting! The Dr. found the heartbeat right away and said it was strong and that the baby was moving already. Just what I need - another mover and shaker!
- After some Practical errand running, I met my Mom at the movie Projection Place. :) We saw "Footloose" and it was Phenomenal! I love when remakes stay true to the original and this one did not disappoint. The casting was Perfect and they even worked in the original songs and choreography in many scenes. Honestly I can't wait to see it again either at the cheap theater or via rental.
- Now it's couch Potato time... :)
1 comment:
Its a really interesting blog. Thanks. :-)
Post a Comment