Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mini Maddie

Rylee adores her cousin, Maddie. So when she received this treasured hand-me-down in the mail, she put it on that very day... and actually posed for the camera so I could capture the moment!

Maddie once received a dress with polka dots and exclaimed "just like Baby Rylee." And whenever we see sunflowers, we think of Maddie!

 


Re-enacting one of Maddie's favorite photo ops - the tree hugger pose. I love how she's hugging the tree's boo boo.

 


A squinty eyed portrait shot, but still lovely. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laurie Ferraro said...

Rylee looks beautiful in the sunflower dress!! So glad she likes it. It is mine (and Maddie's) all time favorite dress! I'm glad it now has a new home :) I'll show Maddie's these pic first thing in the morning -- she'll love it!

Hugs & Kisses to Rylee.

Jess said...

Very pretty sundress!

Erin said...

Very cute-love the flower in the hair picture.

Are you crossing your fingers school pictures turn out today? I sent Miller to school without crazy hair and a prayer his "dress" clothes get put on for pictures. Now if he would only smile like a normal kid we might have a chance.