I wanted to do something special for Jon's birthday post but...
- I'm not allowed to tell stories about him on the blog
- I'm not allowed to post pictures of him (without Rylee) on the blog
- I've been expressly forbidden from ever again posting younger pictures of him on the blog (his co-workers make a few little posters and its all my fault?!).
So I guess this will have to suffice:
"Happy Birthday Daddy! And Anymore!" Love, Mommy & Rylee
P.S. In other news, Rylee had her first truly successful movie theater viewing today (as in we didn't leave early, didn't have to use the bathroom partway through, and she didn't fall asleep). We saw "The Smurfs" at the dollar theater. She seemed to like it. My Mom and I thought it was "ehh" but at least it was only a dollar. Had I paid more, I might have been disappointed. Though I'll sit through just about anything for Neil Patrick Harris!
2 comments:
NPH is in Smurfs?! Awesome!
Happy b-day Jon! Old man ;)
Jon is out hunting so you could have posted something against the rules. The boys would have been over it before he returns. :) Happy Birthday Juan Cinco!
Post a Comment