So here's how it turned out....
The west wall (facing Dave's place) has the color blocking. (Looks even better today with the blue tape pulled - shocker!)
The east wall (next to our guest room) has the lighter of the two blues from the color blocking wall.
The window and closet walls got the dark brown.
It looks fab and we can't wait to get the furniture in there to see how it will all come together. Unfortunately, we have a month or so to wait before the furniture gets delivered. :(
5 comments:
It looks wonderful! But I never had any doubt it would. I know that Jon would make your idea a work of art! How will you wait until the furniture comes?
It looks great! And, the furniture will be here before ya know it.
Wow, that turned out really well! Jon is quite the artist. I like the color choices.
I was checking out your blog again to see if there was a new post. So I had a chance to admire Jon's art work again...WOW...says it all.
The babies room looks great! Wow, what a creative idea!
Post a Comment