Tomorrow is the sonogram so it's your last chance to make predictions about the baby.
In case this helps: As per my Wed appointment, my weight was normal, my belly measurement was perfect for 18 weeks, and the heart rate was still in the 140s.
I'll post something tomorrow night or Saturday morning. That is if he/she cooperates. I have this nagging feeling that we aren't going to find out. I guess we'll see.
Wish us luck... or more exact - an unobstructed view! :)
4 comments:
Good luck. At least you meet with the ultrasound lady and not those evil doctors that can't get their poo straight (or on time). Here's to a cooperative "unshy" baby.
I believe it will be a boy. Hopefully you will have the same ultrasound lady that we had. She is the only capable person that works in that pit of disorganization.
That is all.
I believe it will be...a healthy baby. Sorry, I'm not predicting anything this time around. I was certain LBF was gonna be a girl, so clearly my magic is flawed.
I just hope it is a happy, helathy baby! Good luck!
Post a Comment