Love it! They never "work with the camera" do they?! We went to see Santa at the mall today for our traditional picture..both Ben and Maddie were crying..it is a very funny picture. I'll send you a copy...
Emma's first Christmas her face was as red as her dress when she saw Santa. You have to get teh crying child Christmas pics.
Well, you're not supposed to pinch her when you take Christmas pics!
She looks like she's had enough of the pictures in this one :) Adorable outfit on her
The photo you used for the card was so perfect and I bet no one would believe all the rest were bloopers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! They never "work with the camera" do they?! We went to see Santa at the mall today for our traditional picture..both Ben and Maddie were crying..it is a very funny picture. I'll send you a copy...
Emma's first Christmas her face was as red as her dress when she saw Santa. You have to get teh crying child Christmas pics.
Well, you're not supposed to pinch her when you take Christmas pics!
She looks like she's had enough of the pictures in this one :) Adorable outfit on her
The photo you used for the card was so perfect and I bet no one would believe all the rest were bloopers!
Post a Comment