Monday, December 7, 2009

Fashionista?

Rylee has some interesting fashion sense. This morning, while still wearing her pjs, she "asked" to put her sweater on... then her apron! It was a look... :)
 


You can see she's also holding her makeup brush. A girl's gotta look her best - you never know when Mom's going to pull out the camera. Case in point!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mom2ET said...

I checked with our resident fashionista and she thought this was a great fashion statement. Her only recomendation was that she could use some heals and a purse.

MN Mom said...

The look works for her!

Jess said...

Very cute!

My mom allowed me to dress myself once I was able, and she said I'd come out of my bedroom with these awful, clashing combinations, but I'd be so proud of myself that she didn't have the heart to ask me to change my clothes. And while I don't remember any of that, I'm glad she allowed me my personal freedom and a sense of my own expression. I think that shaped some of my personality.

So, Rylee may wanna wear some wacky things, but allowing her to do so like you did, helps enable her sense of individuality.

And that is your dose of child-rearing according to Jess :)

Crissy Rae said...

No tutu yet? That would be a great picture! I remember a tutu with a coat and bright tights...ah, the good ole days.

Carol said...

Love the look and the confidence of doing her own thing!