Sunday, December 27, 2009

Xmas Revealed

I still don't have time to write much about the holiday, but I can't resist posting a couple of these cute pics from Christmas morning. :)

Here's Chef Rylee playing with her new housekeeping kitchen from Gaga and Papa. The other side has a picnic bench and grill. It is awesome! I have as much fun playing with it as she does. (It's since been moved to her playroom upstairs.)
 


And this is the playhouse Santa Claus brought her. I don't know how he managed it on his sleigh, but she really owes him one - especially since we didn't even leave him cookies and milk (I guess when Mommy is sick no one remembers to thank Santa.)
 


Hi! Wanna come inside and play?
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

Very cool stuff! I am sure Rylee loves it. Let me know when she perfects breakfast and Miller and I will be over :)

Jess said...

Looks like a lot of fun stuff!

Crissy Rae said...

Lots of great goodies there! I am ready to come over and play whenever Rylee is ready!