Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve Recap

Christmas Eve was all about gift opening... for Rylee that is! We didn't want her to get overwhelmed so we opted for short segments of opening starting in the morning... continuing after her nap... and then finishing before bed. "Finishing" might not be the right word considering she still had plenty to open Christmas Day - Santa presents and others. Lucky girl!

The traditional adult gift opening on Christmas Eve night was postponed due to my yuckiness and early bedtime. This wasn't as disappointing to me as the fact that I could only eat about 3 bites of the lasagna I made - I haven't made lasagna in years. No fair! :)

Back to the important stuff - Rylee's toys! It was the Christmas of baby dolls for Miss Rylee. She received an American Girl Bitty Baby and an adorable pink stroller from Grandma Sandy. Her cousins got her the high chair. Gaga got her a Fisher Price set that included a doll, stroller, pack n play, and swing. She is loving playing Mommy. She feeds her babies, rocks them, kisses them - it is too cute.

Here's a pic of her with her bitty baby. She's also wearing her new boots from fellow bloggers Stacy and Emma. Thanks girls for the Hannah Montana starter pack. You are too sweet! :)
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mom2ET said...

I love the boots! I'm glad it got there in time. Emma had to make sure Rylee has the appropriate costumes if she is going to be a Hannah Montana.

Jess said...

Love the boots!

Erin said...

Yep, the boots are kick *ss. Very cool Rylee.

WorldTravelista said...

Love the boots..... tres chic Rylee!!

mom2ET said...

The other pair of hot pink cowgirl boots are size 7. Let us know when we need to send those. The pink boots were always a big hit.