I interrupted my nightly blogging routine this week to venture out to the stores and begin my holiday shopping. (I'd rather inflict pain upon myself than venture out to the stores on the weekend.) Between Wednesday and Thursday's excursions, I was able to make a nice dent in my list. Now I just need to finish up, do all the wrapping, mail out the Christmas cards, make my holiday slush, bake cookies and fudge... Aahhh, the hectic holidays!
Since I'm too tired (and overwhelmed) to think about blogging right now, I'll just post a pic instead.
Here's Rylee sportin' her Peebles 'do. (In case you're wondering, she's holding one of her mini-blankies in each hand. They work nicely as poor man's pom poms!)
The bow is kinda cute right? Well enjoy it in the photo, because that's the only way you'll see it. She's quicker than the dogs at pulling out those pretty bows!

4 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Hopefully she is feeling a little better by now...
At least her hair is long enough to put in a bow. I agree with Carol that she is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Love Papa Rinde
Cute Pebbles look! And I bet Miller would make an excellent Bam-Bam.
I just love putting in the bow and wish she'd wear them...but Shannon is right, it usually lasts until she can reach her arm to her head about two seconds.
Post a Comment