My parents came over on Christmas Eve morning. Rylee had already dressed (you know it's a special day when Rylee agrees to get out of her pajamas first thing in the morning) and opened the last of her advent presents.
Gaga whipped up her favorite breakfast: fried eggs and toast. She cleaned her plate! I think she knew she was going to need added strength to get through all the present opening. :)
We figured it would take Rylee both days to open her gifts so we let her get started right after breakfast. She was so excited and so sweet. She was very enthusiastic and thankful for all her presents. She gave everyone a hug and kiss after each gift and then demanded that Daddy open it up and put it together! She needed to play with whatever it was for at least a half hour to an hour so it gave us time to pick up all the packaging between presents: the cardboard, the tape, the twisty ties, oh my!
Here she is playing beauty shop with Daddy (she also had time for appointments with Papa, Gaga and Mommy).
*I had a similar set when I was a kid and there is a picture of me fixing my Dad's hair on Christmas morning. I don't think I have a copy of it in FL though.*

1 comment:
I'm sure Jon could use a little beauty shop!
Post a Comment