Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Preview

I didn't take that many photos over the holiday. I know, that doesn't sound like me! In my quest to start using the video camera more to capture Rylee's totally sweet and sometimes wildly hilarious personality, I didn't do a good job of remembering to switch back and forth between that and the camera.

I'm sure I have a few photos worth sharing, I just haven't had the time to really check them out - mostly because I have been obsessed with playing with my new Christmas present: a Nook e-reader. (Thanks go to Jon, his parents, my grandmother, our fish (surprised me too) and my Discover cashback program for the gift!)

To tide you over, I'm posting a couple of family pics from Christmas Eve.

The Girls

 


Playing with Papa

 


The only photo I have of the three of us... :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

I got a Nook too! We'll have to chat about our reads and try to take advantage of the "lend" option to save ourselves some costs!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Absolutely! So far I only have one book that qualifies for lending, but I did download some free ones from barnes and noble and I'm going to check the library too. Did you get the color one? I did and I downloaded a cute free kids book: The Hidden Days of Christmas. Rylee watched it five times in a row today.

Crissy Rae said...

I got one too! Must have been the gift of choice this year...thanks Mom!

My issue is mine will not pick up our wifi in the house but does everywhere else, so still working on that, otherwise I'm loving it!