Friday, December 7, 2007

Torn

So tonight I was torn. Should I go to bed early (I had been yawning pretty regularly since about 8:00 pm) or should I stay up and get some work done (I have lots to do to with Xmas and my parents and in-laws arriving shortly)? I decided to go to bed.

Then I walked into the bedroom only to hear our Spanish neighbors talking and laughing it up right outside our window. They haven't set foot outside their house since they moved in six months ago, but tonight they want to party. Damn Murphy's Law!

I guess I'm going to get some work done after all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I hate that. And I thought once you moved out of an apartment and into a house that that kind of problem would go away! Hope you were able to get some sleep eventually.

MN Mom said...

You could always go sleep at my place, it would be like camping out!