Saturday is the day I receive my site monitor report telling me how many visits I have per day, where they originate from, and how they found my blog. Usually, it's pretty standard info. Lots of hits from FL and MN (makes sense since this is where the majority of my friends and family live) and a few other states from my old NASA friends that are now scattered about the country.
Today's report was much more interesting. As a result, I'd like to give a shout out to my peeps in Warsaw, Poland; Almagor, Israel; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Okay, so all these people stumbled onto my blog by mistake and will probably never return, but it was fun to see anyway.
Curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to see what they were searching that led them to me. Here's what I found out. People in Israel apparently love The Office's Jim and Pam too. The phrase "intruder in the house" is considered search-worthy in Poland. (I'm guessing he/she wasn't talking about intruders of the lizard variety as my post referenced.) Sadly, I never could see what the Malaysian was looking for, the link was too old. I did, however, see that somebody in northern FL was searching for Seinfeld quotes and hit on my usage of Jerry's "You've got your shirt in my oven!" to Kramer.
The best search though was one I quite don't understand. Someone from Duluth, MN no less searched "agate boobs." Carol, is this an actual geology term? I now feel compelled to google the phrase myself for more info!
4 comments:
That's pretty interesting. I barely have time to read the crew's blogs; I rarely go looking for more blogs. Have you stumbled across any good ones?
I don't have the slightest idea how to find what found...but I am computer un-savy.
The site report can be interesting. I love seeing the Google search phrases used.
Well, I can't compete with Kuala Lumpur.... but I do live in a different area code!
Your blog is so COOl! I've been on it before, yes.. I'm bad... never left a msg. But it' has really.. come a long way! :)
Hugs! Jess
Post a Comment