Not much new to report except my extreme exuberance that tomorrow is already Thursday!! I wish all work weeks could be 3 days long. (I don't count the planning day on Tuesday, it's not "work" when there are no kids to teach. Too relaxing to count, I guess.)
Right now, I'm watching my husband jog around the yard in the pouring rain with the weed-n-feed bucket. He likes to fertilize when he knows a nice rain will wash it deep into the soil. Give Juan's Yard Service a call if you ever need a dedicated yard man. Bonus: he "looks like the type" or so he was told by a snooty-Mercedes-driving-woman who asked him to load up her sod at the greenery! :)
I'm also dreaming of a good dinner. I don't know what I'm hungry for and we don't have that much to choose from in the fridge. I'm hoping something delicious will materialize....
Any moment now...
2 comments:
Jon is dedicated to the grass. He'll make a good old man someday.
I could use Juan's Yard Service...I need a dead tree out and a palm tree in. (just a small one)
Post a Comment