With one day to go until work resumes, one thought comes to mind: "I've had just about as much vacation as I can stand!" (Bonus points if you can name the movie.) Though my vacation was not exactly everything I hoped it would be, I am still looking forward to the return to normalcy.
If I keep telling myself that - I just might believe it by tomorrow!
My subconscious knows I'm lying. Last night I dreamt that when I returned to school, my class size had increased from 18 kindergartners to 34. Let's just say it wasn't pretty and was vaguely similar to the beginning of Kindergarten Cop.
Here's hoping that was only a ridiculous nightmare...
3 comments:
It's all a matter of perspective, I'm sure... we've been looking forward to the first day of school for some reason. ;-)
I'm sure things will go well for you tomorrow.
Six Day's Seven Nights-- regarding the movie quote--(I love that show)
I wish everyone's vacation would have been better!
Good Luke tomorrow, love you.
Ugh, you're more positive about returning to school than I am. I just want to continue to stay at home!
Post a Comment