I kind of believe that everyone out there has a twin. There's someone walking around with my face right now. (For her sake, I hope she has better, thicker, and more lustrous hair.) She might have even lived near me in college. I kept getting mistaken for this girl who everyone said looked just like me, though I could never find her to confirm this fact. Maybe the universe wouldn't allow us to be in the same place at the same time ala Superman and Clark Kent.
I'm not sure that I found Jerry's twin, but maybe his brother. For those of you who know the Jer-bear and also have access to Dave and Busters commercials, there is one playing right now that features a guy very similar to our Jerry. The hair is too short and when you really scrutinize him it isn't an exact match. But there are a couple of times when he gets this goofy grin and makes his eyes wide with laughter that I totally see Jerry.
That sounded bad. Jerry does not look goofy, but he does make these characteristic Jerry facial expressions - that is what I was referring to! Please tell me that you've seen it and that I'm not alone in this observation.
And if you ever do run into my twin, please tell me that I'm the cuter version.
2 comments:
I haven't seen this commercial, but now I'm curious. If Jerry ever dies, I might need a standby.
With my luck if I have a twin I bet she's the THIN one!
Post a Comment