Thursday, January 31, 2008

Night Owl No More

No time for posting last night. Jon left for Alabam-e yesterday so I decided to have dinner with a couple of girl friends, 1 of which still didn't know I was pregnant. (She got the nice dinner tell!)
After they left, it was bed for me by 8:30.

This is the worst part of pregnancy for me so far. I love to stay up late. Those are the hours I have to read, watch TV, blog, whatever. Right now, it's sleep, eat, work... lather, rinse, repeat. I know, I know, I shouldn't complain! Let's hope tiredness is the worst of my complaints. :)

I'm sure I won't be able to stay up late enough for Lost tonight, so I'll have to keep the radio off and not listen to any water cooler stories until after I've viewed it myself. For those of you who can stay up, enjoy!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Let's hope Lost is worth staying up for tonight -- there's been so much anticipation, I'm not sure it can live up to the hype!

Rest up! That baby brewing must be tiring.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I am sure this is the first of many changes to come in the months ahead. Just wait for the strange food cravings!

Rima and Kevin said...

During her first trimester, Rima used to fall asleep in the car on the way to the grocery store! She was SOOOO tired all the time. If she was sitting for more than 30 seconds, she was asleep. We were in Hawaii a few weeks (if that!) after she got knocked up, but we didn't know it yet, and she was sleeping all the time, which frustrated me to now end - I mean, who sleeps away a Hawaiin vacation? We couldn't quite figure out why until a little later when we found out the good news. But that all changed when she hit the 2nd trimerster and things were totally different and totally better.

Erin said...

Just be glad you are eating. Hopefully no food aversions or morning/night/all day sickness sets in. I wasn't getting enough calories to keep me going so I had normal pregnancy tired coupled with sickly starvation.

The second trimester is much better. I actually like food again and have more energy.