I've gained about nine pounds (I had been holding at 8 for weeks, but the overeating I did on Easter has pushed me up some). The belly is definitely protruding. Here are some pics for those visual people out there.
We also finally made some big baby purchases. Jon and I met at Baby Luv tonight and placed our order for the crib and dresser. I love them! They are a dark espresso, very modern with silver knobs. The design is called Ocean (very fitting for Jon).

The chair is sort of ugly. Jon keeps teasing me that it is a "Grandma chair," but it is sooooo comfortable. We went with the espresso colored wood and a medium brown microfiber-ish fabric. I could only find a picture in blue so disregard the color.

Okay, I know - it doesn't look very modern, but I think I can make it work. It was the price and the comfort that sold me. In 6 to 12 weeks when everything actually arrives, I guess we'll see. :)
The rest of my ideas for the nursery are hard to explain. I am going "themeless" with modern Michael Miller fabrics in blues, greens, browns etc. When we find out the sex of the baby (hopefully on April 26th) then I'll officially finalize my fabrics. There are some really adorable prints for girls (keep your fingers crossed!).
7 comments:
Love the furniture! I like the darker stain.
Looks good. Keep in mind, once Ole Jon Boy and I turn 40, we will also be posting pictures of our beer guts.
I like the furniture. Very similar to what we picked out.
Beautiful furniture! And the chair looks totally comfy! You are looking great!
Rock on Baby! The chair may not be Jon's fav...but it is really comfy!
And I love the crib and dresser.
But my favorite thing is the belly! Nothing says lovin to a Grannie like a baby in the belly.
We recently inherited a chair like that from my grandma! At least you have a baby on the way to use as an excuse! = )
Your lil belly is adorable :) Very cute furniture!
Post a Comment