Saturday, March 29, 2008

SPRING BREAK!

It's official -Spring Break is finally here! Thank God!

I have a busy week ahead (lesson planning, grading, report cards, closet cleaning, a breakfast date, and two lunch dates), but I still plan to relax (a little!).

I'm kicking off my week of fun by attending Erin's baby shower this afternoon. I can't wait to see all the great gifts she's going to get. It will be like a product demonstration (which I could use prior to my own registering)!

Nothing else new to report other than my doctor called and left me a message to call him back about my thyroid. I'm assuming he didn't like my test results this week. And my cough is getting worse day by day (especially when I laugh), joy!

And I had a bit of a hormonal meltdown yesterday over our ice maker. It would only dispense crushed ice (regardless of the cube or crush button) and it was really teeing me off. I'm feeling much more "normal" today... I hope...

I'll stick to bottled water just in case. :)

6 comments:

Carol said...

Have a great spring break! I hope the ice maker learned its lesson and won't be bothering a pregnant woman any more =) Hope everything is okay doctor wise, keep us posted!

MN Mom said...

This week lets have some fun! At least--Till your daddy takes your T-Bird away!

Crissy Rae said...

Have a great spring break..I'm sure it's well-deserved. Our freaking ice machine does the same thing, I can only get crushed ice-very irritating.

It was great to see you today. Hope it won't be so long until the next visit.

Jenny said...

Yea for spring break - we have another week (4 and a half days to be more specific) before ours! Although my report cards were due yesterday so I guess that is one thing going for me! = ) I hope you have a great week!

Erin said...

I long for the ice machine and water to work on our fridge. Ryan's first attempt at plumbing to it was a disaster so I depend on store bought ice and water from the fridge (in a jug). :(

Jess said...

Enjoy your spring break. It kinda sucks as a teacher because you almost always end up doing work on the week off, right? I know that's basically what I did over mine.