Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

Another productive day today, but it wasn't as much fun (called doctor, called State Farm, paid the bills, finished April lesson plans, graded 3 chapters worth of math tests, filled out my report cards, did the dishes and the laundry - I think that was about it).

I did accomplish most everything I wanted to so now I have the next couple of days for fun. Yeah! Tomorrow I'm heading out for breakfast with friends. I can smell and taste it already. I love breakfast! I like breakfast for dinner also, but Jon is not a fan of that. :(

Anyway, not much to say other than all is well with my thyroid. My T3 and T4 numbers are still within range and my TSH dropped from 28 to 8 (should be in the range of 0 to 5) so that is much closer. My doctor just wanted to speak with me personally and outline our plan for the next month. I love him! I am so lucky to have him as my general practitioner. I wish he delivered - he would be a much better ob/gyn than the one I currently have!

Later-

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

I second the motion of Dr. Morian. He is so great. I have seen him twice and he had found two things my doctor never has. And the way he looks out for Shannon is wonderful. I highly recommed him as everyones GP! (Although if everyone used him--we couldn't get in!)
and you forgot to mention my contributions to Kindergarten Art!

Jess said...

Well, it's good to know there's at least a good GP out there. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever need to visit a doctor.

Erin said...

Glad to hear things are going well with your thyroid. You have always said he is a great GP. It is reassuring since our OB/GYN sucks (well, their office does at least). I have another appt. Thursday. Let's see if they keep up their good faith and it is without any hitches.

Carol said...

Glad you have at least one competent doc!