Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Things I'm thankful for this Easter (yeah, I know...it sound like Thanksgiving... whatever!)

- Jon is back from the Bahamas, yeah!
- Yesterday was Wicked awesome! Hanging out with Jess was a blast and the show was amazing (even better than I remembered). Bonus: Anthony was kind enough to pick us girls up so we didn't have to get drenched in the torrential downpour.
- There's only one more week until Spring Break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I didn't have to cook for Easter. Thanks Venessa!
- MBP is brewing nicely. :)
- Jon and I have finally decided on a nursery room plan and are going to order the furniture this week.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am glad you had a great day yesterday! But you can't leave us in suspense by saying you have a nursery plan and then not tell us a thing about it! Hopefully that will be the subject of your next blog... =)

Jess said...

Hope it was a happy Easter!