Some days just feel longer than others. Today was one of those days (in a good way).
First, I slept in until 8:30... ahhh!
Then Jon made us breakfast burritos. (Whenever you say "breakfast burritos," you must use your funniest Taco Bell chihuahua dog accent - it's a rule.)
We ran to Home Depot to get paint samples for Jon's new man room.
When we got back, I put on my bikini and laid by the pool and read. I didn't even look too scary (very white, but not scary.)
The rain decided to visit so Jon and I got working on the room reassignment upstairs. First, I moved everything from my exercise room closet (or the orange room as we all affectionately refer to it due to its Indian colors of orange and pink) to the guest room closet.
Then Jon helped to move everything from his man room closet to the orange room closet.
Last, we emptied the furniture from the orange room so that it is ready for Jon to paint this week. He's going to go with tan and chocolate walls (bye bye orange!... only I loved you... you will be missed).
Through all this, Jon managed to smoke a delicious turkey. Add in the mashed potatoes, corn and salad - it was like Thanksgiving!
I've finished washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, blogging (almost anyway) and it's still only 7:45!
Better yet, there's no getting up for work tomorrow at 5:15. Yippee!!
3 comments:
That was a productive day for you both! Glad it ended with me being invited to eat that wonderful turkey!
As much as we all enjoy the chance to be lazy it really does feel good when we have accomplished a lot in a day. Glad it was a good one for you.
That is a busy Sunday! Don't you know that Sundays are for rest? :)
Post a Comment