Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Expectations

In life you go into a situation with certain expectations and most of the time, your expectations are right. Well tonight, I was actually shocked by something, so even though I am exhausted and wishing I was snuggled under the covers right now, I have to take the time to blog!

My mom, Karen and I decide to try the dollar movie theater for the 4:00 showing of 27Dresses. We got there a little before 4:00, anticipating being one of ten people in the show. Boy, were we wrong. There were two lines, each one over 50 feet long, stretching out in opposite directions in front of the theater - senior citizens galore! We should have known!

The show was packed, but luckily we got tickets and seats together. The movie theater is nice, doesn't smell bad, and quite large. All in all, a great time.
I think this could be my new weekly thing - well at least until the baby comes!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you all had a nice time! Sounds like it is a great deal, it is amazing how expensive movies are these days.

Jess said...

Huh. So this is the one on Nob Hill and McNab? I might have to check it out sometime!

Erin said...

I was going to ask the same thing as Jess-which theatre is this?

Do they have dollar movies all the time or just matinees?