Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Reponsibilities

I was going to blog tonight, but as I logged in right now,
Jon asked, "what are you doing?"

I gave him one of my famous eye squints that translates to "take a guess."

"I need your help brushing Rio and getting all the goop out of her ear," he demanded. (She recently had an ear infection so she is a bit gooped up from the meds.)

"Ok. Let me blog that I can't blog tonight and we'll get started," I answered. See how accommodating I can be?

"Yeah," he said. "Tell them you have a family that needs you!"

Men and dogs can be so demanding: walk me, pet me, love me...
and that's just Jon. Rio's easy. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

At least you don't have to dig goop out of Jon's ear.

Anonymous said...

After spending 2/3 of a year living apart from my hubby, I know how important it is to cherish every moment you can together - even cleaning out doggy ears! Hope you had a fun family evening!