I've had the weirdest couple of days. First, I was woozy and nauseous for several days (and no it's not due to anything exciting). Then, yesterday, when I finally felt like I no longer needed to consume crackers 24/7, I bent my neck wrong and wham - a huge kink in my neck with a shooting twinge down my back. It feels only marginally better today, so I'm planning to lounge on the couch with my Advil and my icepack. What fun!
P.S. Totally unrelated, but I bought the holiday special edition Hershey's Kisses today. I think they're called New York Cheesecake. Anyway, they are de-lic-ious! Treat yourself if you can find them. :)
4 comments:
Oh, so sorry to hear it! I hope you feel better soon! Those chocolates sound yummy - I already love their cherry cordial kisses, peanut butter kisses, and mint kisses. Can Hershey's make anything bad? Hope yours make you feel better!
You might try taking a hot bath. Sitting in the warm water might relax the muscles and the spinal cord might adjust itself accordingly and the kink will un-kink.
Just my two bits. If it works, you can pay me in holiday Hershey kisses.
That stinks Shannon. I hope you feel better. I think Dr. Higgins is right, a warm bath or hot pad might help the neck. As for the nauseous feeling...if you find a cure, let the pregnant one know. I swear I will never eat a 100 calorie snack pack or saltine cracker again once it goes away.
I always said you were a pain in the neck!(Or what it the A__ha ha)
Just kidding...I hope that your neck feels better soon. You hate being nauseous worse than anything. (I hope when you get PG you will be one of those who don't get sick!)
The kisses sound delicious!
Post a Comment