The holidays are starting to kick my butt. I was running around all weekend and the rest of my week looks just as busy. I know I won't be able to post tomorrow (as I have a doctors appt followed by Girl Scouts), so don't bother checking back until Tuesday or Wednesday. :)
I will soon be sipping some hot chocolate and letting the pretty lights of the Christmas tree soothe my nerves... ah, the ups and downs of the holidays.
2 comments:
Isn't it interesting (or should that be sad) how the holidays wear us down so much when they are SUPPOSED to be a time of sharing joy, love, and friendship? Each year about this time I think about staging an alternative and picking one month in which to celebrate Christmas with a certain part of the family or with certain friends. The only problem is, people look at you strangely if you leave your Christmas decorations up and keep playing Christmas songs all year long!
So busy and still you made time to set up my tree (V's tree) and fix our car...you two are great!
Post a Comment