Or non-Bahama-mama really. Today I got up at 4:30 in the morning to drop Jon off at the airport for his weeks long Bahama vacation. Okay so it's not really a vacation, it's work. He's dive mastering a Spring Break class for UMD. But is jet-setting off to the Bahamas with a bunch of college age girls work? I'm classifying it as a vacation!
I met some of the girls a few days ago. They arrived early and stayed with my mom. They are fabulous and fun! I'm actually a little sad that I'm not tagging along. You all know how much I love: roughing it, bugs and the ocean! :)
Anyway, back to the airport - I'm hoping they arrived okay. (They were taking a small puddle jumper from a private charter.) When we got there this morning, the place was completely dark except for one custodian cleaning the office. We were all a bit worried that maybe he was also the pilot, but a while later the receptionist arrived and eventually the pilot as well. I'm sure it was an interesting flight.
So I'm beat and heading to bed early. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!
1 comment:
Hope Jon has fun on his "work-cation" and you enjoy the "husband-cation"!
Post a Comment