Monday, March 3, 2008

Me-Day B-Day!

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
I guess it could be worse...
I could be turning 33!

Just kidding. I'm sure I'll love turning 33 next year. I'm not really freaked out about aging (I mean what's the alternative?) and the numerologist in me will love turning 33 (33 on 3-3-09, love those numbers!).

Let's see, how can I get excited about 32? I'm sharing it with the baby so 2 of us are celebrating this year? I don't know, that's pretty weak. I'll think of something.

Per comment request, I have noted the need for a "Red Alert" explanation, but I will have to save the story for another day. No time to stay and chat tonight. I'm on my way to mom's for dinner, dessert and gifts. Sounds like a good celebration to me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great night and eat lots of cake! You need to have some for you and some for the baby!!

Ali

Jess said...

Happy b-day!

Rima and Kevin said...

Happy Birthday! The only people who really fret about getting older are those who aren't that crazy about where they are in life, for one reason or another. You've got a great husband, a baby on the way, a house, a job you seem to love, and all these great friends! So what's to worry over! It's not like you're about to turn 35...like some of us :(

Crissy Rae said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had lots of good cake and some great presents!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday! Let's see - getting excited about 32 - well 3 x 2 = 6 3 x 6 = 18 and 18 + 2 = 20 and 6 + 2 (you and baby) = 08 thus it is 32 in 2008! Whee!

MN Mom said...

Happy 32nd Birthday
Love you always, Mom and Dad

Jenny said...

Happy Belated Birthday!