Too much fun, too much work, too much stress and too little sleep - it was a combination of these that caused me to go days without checking my email or blogging this week.
Here's a brief recap of my activities:
Monday - birthday :)
Tuesday - Bunko (won $20 bucks)
Wednesday - night out with Mom and Jan (watched The Game Plan - I *heart* The Rock!)
Thursday - night out with Jon (hadn't seen him since my birthday)
Friday - exhaustion = sitting on couch and early to bed
Saturday - baby expo (three hours of walking, looking, calculating, and generally getting overwhelmed and confused!)
Since I'm still reeling from the stress of it all, I don't have anything much to blog about. So here is something I meant to blog earlier in the week regarding my b-day. So take a trip back in time with me...
Along with all the loot, I also got the cutest cards for my birthday. My favorite was from Jon. It was a Hoops and Yo-yo musical card. For those of you who know me well or have been reading my blog for a time, you know that I wear a signature lotion, Creamy Coconut. No one smells coconut when I wear it though. They smell donuts and cookies. So keeping that in mind, here was my card.
You see the adorable Hoops and Yo-yo on the front along with the words:
"Here's something you're not going to hear from anyone else..."
When you open the card, you read:
"Dang! You smell purty!"
And hear the two of them shouting:
"Oh, you smell good. Oh, so so so good. Like fresh baked cookies. Right out of the oven. Take another whiff. I could just drink you in. You got a good whiff about you!"
It still cracks me up! Thanks Jon for always keeping the laughs coming...
3 comments:
That was a perfect card alright. That one is a keeper!
(Or should I say BOTH are a keeper.)
Where did you baby expo at? We spent that day getting frustrated over furniture and high chairs.
Is a baby expo like a wedding expo? Or a marathon expo? Did you get some swag?
Post a Comment