Monday, March 24, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Yesterday was such a blissfully happy and relaxing day.

Today, not so much...

After another night of insomnia, I opted a frustrated glance at the clock and discovered it was minutes before my alarm rang. This annoys me to no end - I sometimes refrain from checking the clock at night just due to this possibility - so I started my day a wee bit on the crabby side. Add to that the return of my constipation, an unsightly acne outbreak, and a ridiculously aching back and neck. I am loving pregnancy, and the world in general, today. :)

So though I have requests for more details about the nursery, I think I will save them for later in the week when my mood is more favorable!

Don't check back for a day or so, tomorrow night is my book club and Wednesday is baby furniture bankruptcy night. Just kidding, I think we did a great job of finding stuff we liked that won't break the bank (plus there are rumors that both sets of grandparents will be contributing to crib and chair purchases - THANK YOU!).

Later gators!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I too woke up minutes before my alarm this morning...not a good way to start a Monday! I hope the week gets better for you!

Crissy Rae said...

My monday kinda tanked as well..and for no good reason except that it was Monday. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Carol said...

I had a bummer of a Monday too working on taxes and having car issues. Seems like it is a bad day all around!

Erin said...

Oh, the baby costs are just starting. I don't even want to think about our total so far. In fact, my credit card bill came today with my trip to Chicago (work reimburses) and the baby furniture. Way to rack up some points!

I forgot if you are a fruit eater or not? I have been more regular since becoming pregnant because I try to make all my snacks fruit or veggies. The extra fiber makes a huge difference. If you aren't doing it, give it a try.

Jess said...

Mondays suck. Period.

MN Mom said...

No wonder you were so cranky to me on the phone...
Poor husbands...though that is their part of pregnancy. (The easy part!)