The 4th folder was Christmas 2004. The 4th photo was this family portrait in front of the tree. I gotta tell you I'm not loving my hair in this photo. Rio and Jon look cute though.
It's ironic that what came up was a Christmas photo since I spent the day pulling out the tree and decorations. (I'm setting up a little earlier this year, usually I wouldn't put anything up until after Thanksgiving.) You know your house is as full as it can get when you literally don't have a spot to put the Christmas tree.
The spot it usually goes was occupied by the chair that should go in our bedroom but has been displaced due to Rylee's pack-n-play. (Did anyone other than me follow that?) I looked but there wasn't another place to put the tree. Thus the bedroom chair was moved up to Rylee's Ponderosa. The rocking horses were kicked out of the stable and into the hall. The moral of the story is we are full on furniture!!!!!
Anyway, the tree and lights went up, but I didn't get a chance to start the decorations. I guess that will be tomorrow's project depending on Little Miss Rylee's whims. :)
4 comments:
Miss Rylee's whims or if Grandma babysits?
My 4th folder and picture is of our roof after Hurricane Wilma. Not as exciting as seeing people or story infused.
We had to move a lot of stuff around to get our tree in the living room this year too. Let's just say that the guest bedroom is a bit crowded right now.
Great pic of the 3 of you. I think your hair looks good there. And it seems as though everytone is doing an early tree this year!
Erin, that's funny that your 4th is Wilma too -- mine just had people in it! We must have similiar timing on some of our folders.
I can't wait to get our decorations up, too. Hopefully some of them get put up this week but the tree has to wait until after Thanksgiving since it occupies the dining room area. I don't think you guys are really up to eating Thanksgiving dinner around the Christmas tree...although that would be a great photo.
Post a Comment