
Here he is enthusiastically showing off his look before we left. Does it seem like I'm the only one who truly loves the costuming?
I so loved my mermaid costume. My very talented mother added some flourishes to my 11th grade prom dress to make it more mermaidish. She sewed the floaty fabric strips on the bottom, turned a sparkly pink belt into a fishnet effect around the waist, and even cut and styled last year's Daphne wig to make an Ariel look. Thank you Mom!
Here's a pic of me and Venessa at the party. She looked awesome as a pretty Octoberfest barmaid.
Rio is barking because she wants a walk. Rylee is up and she wants a bottle. All of this means I have to go pronto!
2 comments:
Loved all the pictures. But yes you are the only one in your family who likes the dressing up.
Glad you both had fun at two parties this week, I was happy to babysit, now no more going out until Rylee is a year old. (ha ha)
Great 2nd costumes!
Post a Comment