Second night in a row that Rylee slept through the night. I so know what I'm thankful for this year!
Also saw Twilight for the second time last night. As I predicted, I enjoyed it much more on the second viewing... loved it, actually!
That said, today I'm celebrating my 300th post since I didn't do anything to commemorate my blog's one year anniversary back on Sept 15 (guess I was a little preoccupied with other things Rylee that day!). If you would like to send me some diamonds as thanks for all my delightfulness, please feel free. :)
The best part is I'm not concerned about running out of material for posts anytime soon and here's why:
Yesterday I learned something new about Jon. That's right. We've been together going on 17 years and you'd think I'd know all there is to know, but apparently not. What's more amazing is that the person who shared this revealing piece of information was...Rylee!
It all happened when Rylee and I were making goofy faces and googly eyes at each other. All of a sudden she raised one eyebrow. It was so adorable! I love people who can raise one eyebrow because I can't. Wait, I thought, if Rylee can raise one eyebrow she had to get that from one of us...and she didn't get that talent from me...can Jon raise one eyebrow?!
He happened to be coming home for lunch yesterday so I asked him immediately when he walked in. He plopped down on the couch, gave me a devilish grin and arched his left brow! How did I not know this?!
So between Jon and Rylee (and Rio), I'm sure I'll have plenty to say...I mean blog.
3 comments:
That's funny. I knew Jon could raise one eyebrow. He does it all the time!
Excellent on two nights of sleep in a row. That is something to be very thankful for. Good job Rylee!
Hooray for sleeping through the night! I have been sick the last couple days and thuse have been sleep deprives, I have NO IDEA how you have managed for so long!!!
Congrats on learning something new about your husband! May there always be pleasant surprises in that department! :)
Hmm...my word verification is dishes - do you think it is trying to tell me something?
Ohh, and congrats on the 300th post as well! May the chatting long continue, it is FUN!
Happy 300th post! And yay for two nights of good sleep in a row!
And I don't think I've ever noticed Jon arch his eyebrow, but he seems the type. I don't know how to describe this "type" but he seems it.
Post a Comment