Since I've had Grease 2 on the brain lately, I decided to pull out the DVD (yes, I own it) and introduce Rylee to the sequel that actually surpasses the original. I won't spend time lecturing you on that point as I believe I've written several posts on this subject already. :)
Rylee enjoyed bopping to the music and was thoroughly impressed that I knew every word to every song (even though I sang them off key). History, geography, biology - who needs to remember that when you can quote Grease 2 on demand!
For instance...
"If you really wanna know
What I want in a guy
Well I'm looking for a dream
On a mean machine
With hell in his eyes"
I could go on but I will spare you the rest.
Someday when Rylee falls for a cool rider, I guess I'll only have myself to blame!
6 comments:
I've never even seen Grease 2.
On no it has begun. You think it is cute ad innocent now, but wait until your adorable little 3 year old is singing all the words and wants to know "it" is and why you would do it with a nurses uniform on.
If you enjoy Michelle Pfeiffer singing you must own the dvd Hairspray. It combines the singing talents of Grease 2 with the fabulous dance stylings of John Travolta. Emma is completely hooked and we have seen this one about 300 times. As an added bonus, Link is actually Troy from High School Musical.
I was going to comment the same as Jess. I don't think I have ever watched Grease 2. Now the original Grease...that one I can sing along to.
I like Hairspray but it will never replace Grease 2!
Grease 2 brings back fond memories!
I don't know how many times we watched and sang to the music. Those were the good old days. Our family will have to introduce Rylee to this Classic! Love Dad
"I want a Cooooool Rider! A cooooooool rider! If he's cool enough, he can see me through and through. Whoa oh ohhhhhh. If it takes..... forever. Then I'll way-ay-ait forever.
No ordinary boy... no ordinary boy is gonna do. I wanna riiiiider that's cool!"
Yeah!! Such memories! We TOTALLY (you especially) knew every word. You were always Michelle Pfeiffer! ;)
Post a Comment