Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rylee's 1st Thanksgiving

Here's Rylee all dressed up in her pink and brown Thanksgiving dress. I was so excited to show her off. :)


Here's how she spent the first two hours - all covered up by her car seat! Good news: she slept through dinner so Jon and I didn't have to eat in shifts.


The below pics show how she spent the remainder of the evening - being entertained by all her "aunties"!








No time to elaborate as the Vikings play in 15 minutes... what a way to end a truly perfect Thanksgiving weekend. :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

She looked very cute in her Turkey Day outfit! Man, I look a little devious in the pic of me -- like a little gnome who might steal away with the baby!

Erin said...

Rylee was a great baby over the weekend. Too bad she and Miller were on opposite nap schedules. They missed making "googly" eyes at each other.

Jenny said...

That outfit is precious! Rylee is such a little cutie!

katie said...

How darling she is! What a cute outfit, as well. Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!