Also, another first for Rylee today. She wore her first pair of shoes. Erin, did you give her these little cuties? I thought so but I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly...
We were supposed to make an Ikea run today, but Rylee is Little Miss Fussypants so it looks like she is all dressed up with no place to go. :(
Oh, I'm not a big fan of those little headbands, but Nana insisted she wear it for the photo. It does like kind of cute...
5 comments:
Very cute! I like her polka-dot socks.
The headband is not bad. Although it would be cooler if it was a Rambo style headband. Have Connie make her one.
Yep, those are the cute shoes I bought Rylee. Very cute new pictures. :)
Rambo head band...I will get right on that! Does it need blood...seems like Rambo's is bloody most of the time.
She looks so cute in her little outfit. I think a Rambo headband would be bad-ass on her. Connie should definitely sew something like that for her.
Post a Comment