Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

I can barely contain my excitement! The film adaptation of the novel, Twilight, opens today and about 10 of us are hitting the matinee this afternoon. It's a tricky situation since it is often hard to enjoy a movie when you love the book so much. I'll report back later and let you know what I thought.

And for those of you out there that still haven't read it - you must! I've recommended it to everyone from age 15 to 60 (friends, family, and several total strangers) and I don't know anyone who hasn't obsessively loved it. And you don't have to like vampire books to be into it.

Try it, you'll love it! :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Okay - I am just getting caught up from a long week out of town on work but I too love Grease 2! Hope you enjoy Twilight - maybe I should see the movie before I read the book? Let me know.