Funny...I used a different equation but got the same answer. = )
Hope you got some rest. But you're just now taking down christmas stuff? My goodness.P.S. My word verification is "anticks"! Ha, almost got "antics."
I too was wondering what Christmas stuff you still had up? I love putting my stuff up the weekend of or after Thanksgiving but the day after Christmas I need to declutter. 2 months of Xmas stuff...no thank you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Funny...I used a different equation but got the same answer. = )
Hope you got some rest. But you're just now taking down christmas stuff? My goodness.
P.S. My word verification is "anticks"! Ha, almost got "antics."
I too was wondering what Christmas stuff you still had up? I love putting my stuff up the weekend of or after Thanksgiving but the day after Christmas I need to declutter. 2 months of Xmas stuff...no thank you.
Post a Comment