Before I get into tonight's post, I must confess I pulled a Jon last night and went to bed at 8:30. I hadn't slept well, or continuously through the night, since before I left for the Orlando trip and I was wiped. It was delightful. I can see why he enjoys it so...
"Well anyway," back to Rylee the Deceiver. Mom and I went to a Pampered Chef party up in Coral Springs tonight and since Jon wasn't able to babysit, we brought Rylee with us. She was on her best company behavior. She ate peacefully with no screaming. She let everyone hold and snuggle her. She smiled and giggled and smiled some more. When she got tired I rocked her to sleep in the car seat - where she dosed until it was time for us to leave. She didn't even make a peep when I had to wake her up to get her actually strapped into her car seat and out to the car.
Everyone there thought she was a perfect angel and couldn't believe any of the stories we told about her opposite personality.
Little did they know that the minute we drove out of the driveway, she started her banshee scream... which continued for the entire 20 minute drive... and through the diaper changing and bottle making process at home!
2 comments:
True! But she was an angel all night. And hey, she was rudly awakened from a nice sleep...what would you do? I think she proved she loves a girls night out!
Maybe she needs a change of scenery every so often and likes the social scene?
Post a Comment