Cute!
I have to get Miller in skates so he and Rylee can be pair skaters. Skip that dancing stuff-to the rink we go!
Why are her goofy shots so adorable? Thank goodness for digital photos because if we were using the old kind...it would cost a bundle to find those gems!
She looks adorable!
I've seen that last look before! On Jon's face after too many rum and cokes, ha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute!
I have to get Miller in skates so he and Rylee can be pair skaters. Skip that dancing stuff-to the rink we go!
Why are her goofy shots so adorable? Thank goodness for digital photos because if we were using the old kind...it would cost a bundle to find those gems!
She looks adorable!
I've seen that last look before! On Jon's face after too many rum and cokes, ha!
Post a Comment