The last couple of days I've been busy attacking a list of tasks and chores that piled up over the holidays and my Dad's visit. (I miss him already and he's only been gone 3 days!)
Nothing blogworthy to report other than Rylee's discovery of her feet. Today she even managed to pull her sock off. As if I didn't already have enough trouble keeping those things on!
Speaking of feet, Rylee has some interesting looking toes. She appears to have Jon's monster big toe and my squat pinkie toe. It's an odd combo. I'm not sure three piggies is enough to separate the big market goer from the wee wee one. :)
3 comments:
Baby toes/feet are the best. They are so pudgy and innocent-no stank foot yet!
The sock battle is just beginning. Wait until she thinks they are best in her mouth!
Who needs stinkin' socks? This is FL! I never wear 'em! Little baby toes need air; that's what she's trying to tell you.
I can't stand wearing socks either Rylee!
Post a Comment