Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good Luck Vikings

My Dad is one of the biggest Vikings fans I know. He taught me well and we're starting on Rylee early!


Rylee looks like a linebackers uniform would be more fitting than this cheerleading outfit. :)


Vikes, please don't break our hearts (like usual).

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

You make darn good looking Vikings vans! If I do say so myself.

Erin said...

Holy Purple Pride! Miller watched the first half of the game and then went to bed. Luckily they were doing ok before he went to bed and he missed Ryan cussing at the tv. Where are Rio and Angel's uniforms? I know Rio has a purple collar ;)

Jess said...

Well, it looks like they disappointed you! Sorry.

Carol said...

Well, at least you always have fun spending time together, even if they don't win.

And in response to your earlier post - I LOVE the Ole and Lena jokes on Prairie Home Companion!

I can't believe you gave a wedding gift to your annoying neighbors! I agree, they must have invited you because they knew you would be "attending" anyway and so you would not call the cops.