Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All About Me

Yesterday I thought of a post idea that was all about me!

I remember because I told the author in my mind, "hey, the name of the blog is Agate Lake Girl, not Agate Lake Girl's Baby - I should get some posting time too."

I remember that I thought I should write the topic down somewhere.

I remember I couldn't because I was feeding Rylee at the time.

What I don't remember is what the frick I was going to write about. Oh well....

4 comments:

Jess said...

You'll remember sooner or later.

MN Mom said...

Welcome to my world!

mom2ET said...

Congratulations you have realized that you are no longer Shannon, you are "Mom". The only reason people invite you anywhere is so that Rylee will have a ride. Wait until you get letters addressed to you as Rylee's mom or a kid actually calls you Rylee's mom.

Erin said...

I was addressed as Miller's mom tonight from some other kid's mom at daycare tonight. I don't know who her kid is so I assume he's a newbie.

At work, I am no longer Erin. I am Erin, the new mom. The best thing I heard from a guy at work the other day was "Why are you so happy? You look energized. You should be tired or cranky. You're a new mom." Hmmm...is that a free pass to be a bitch at work?