I have three days of blogs to write and post, but Rylee grounded me from the computer. I'm sneaking some time right now so this will have to be brief.
Apparently prune juice is akin to a baby colonic. Tonight she has pooped 6 times already and boy were they stinky. She even ran off her boyfriend, Miller, with her unladylike stench.
Here they are before their relationship turned sour.
Oh, the two lovebirds! Thank you so much for dinner. Rylee was a fabulous baby tonight even with her stink butt. Sorry, you can't gloss over that smell.
I can't wait for Miller and Rylee to start playing together.
Those two make a cute couple. And anyone can see they have things in common: They both like to bounce. They both like to ham it up. And clearly they both like to eat!
4 comments:
Oh, the two lovebirds! Thank you so much for dinner. Rylee was a fabulous baby tonight even with her stink butt. Sorry, you can't gloss over that smell.
I can't wait for Miller and Rylee to start playing together.
Be careful, next thing you know Rylee will be kung fu panda dancing with some crazy guy in a mosh pit.
Eh, I'm sure Miller is used to stinky ladies at daycare; he's not picky.
Those two make a cute couple. And anyone can see they have things in common:
They both like to bounce.
They both like to ham it up.
And clearly they both like to eat!
Post a Comment