For someone who didn't even attend the Orlando Girl's Weekend, Rylee sure made out like a rock star (or like Hanna Montana as little Emma might say). Here's a breakdown of her fabulous loot.
From Stacy and her daughter Emma:
- a hunted down eBay treasure... wait for it... a Vikings cheerleading outfit in a bigger size for next football season! Go Fight Win! clap clap kick kick :)
From Carol:
- a sleep CD with delta waves to encourage deep sleep (I'm listening to it right now via the baby monitor... let's hope I don't nod off on the keys)
- an adorable picture frame with various shades of pink and brown in dots and hearts
- a beautiful (non-scary) princess doll with a gorgeous pink dress and gold brocade accents (I say non-scary because it doesn't have a plastic face and eyes... I am terrified of true "dolls"... expect Barbie for some reason... maybe because her eyes don't roll around in her head... I shudder just thinking about it... for future reference: I hate clowns too)
From me:
- I couldn't help but get her a Disney souvenir, plus I found the perfect thing in the under $10 store... a Mickey Mouse in scuba gear
From Grandma:
Technically both gifts are going to be saved for Valentine's Day, but since Rylee (like Jon and Rio) never read my blog, I think I'm safe in spilling the... (I was going to say beans) candy hearts.
- monkey face footie jammies that match my robe (unfortunately 18 months was the only size we could find it in so you'll be waiting a while for those photos)
- the cutest Minnie Mouse in Valentine's garb ever (she's a brown mouse with pink dress and accents) that will look perfect in her nursery
*I still have some photos to post, but I'll save that for another day.
** I added some new photos to the slideshow (the one closer to the top of the page), but I stupidly didn't think to rearrange them so they were at the beginning. You'll have to watch to the end if you want to see them...sorry!
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of loot!
You are going to run out of room for all the goodies and need to spill over into the guest room soon!
Post a Comment