She's still perfecting her crawling. Like Rio, she's learned to play fetch with herself. She throws a toy and then crawls after it. When she gets tired, she likes to stop and lounge like this...
She's ready to start "standing" as well so she'll push and pull herself up on anything. I have a feeling she's going to be a little monkey climber when she gets older!
I mentioned a while ago that she can hold her own bottle now. She loves to kick back in her boppy and have a drink. (I think she's definitely going to be a dancer like Mommy!)
7 comments:
Lots of new stuff! Very exciting.
She has such a pretty smile! Watch, she'll start running before you know it!
She climbed up using the couch and stood there so proud.
This is so exciting watching Rylee's progress. I can't wait to see her the end of this month!
Love Grandpa
I love the lounge look. She is too cute!
She looks like she was busy learning lots of new stuff at Granny Daycare.
This little girl has quite a personality. Looking at these pictures we really would love to come play with her. She looks like she is too much fun!
Post a Comment