Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

The day has arrived! The house has been spookified, orange and purple lights trail along like spider webs (or should I say along the spider webs?... I still haven't cleaned the house). The pumpkin has been carved with scary vampire fangs. Rio and I are decked out in our coordinated cowgirl outfits. Now we wait...



We're hoping the trick or treaters will brave the gloomy and windy weather, courtesy of Tropical Storm Noel, if only to help us empty the cauldron of candy I no longer want to eat. Not because I've decided to be good and watch my caloric intake, but because I've pretty much eaten all the good stuff. Only the crappy, non-chocolate candy is left!

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Erin said...

LOL! Rio, if you come trick or treating at our house, I will find you a doggy treat but I can't guarantee that Jazzy won't laugh at you. You do look cute but I am sorry you are subjected to dressing up. Maybe I am jealous because Ryan won't even let Annie wear cute collars.

Jess said...

Very cute! We've had a grand total of four trick or treaters. I let them just grab the candy by the handfuls.

MN Mom said...

Oh do you cow gals look fab! Hope all your candy is gone!

Carol said...

Looks like you were all set for a good night. Hope you had some trick-or-treaters, we had NONE at our new place. Of course, that could be because of the astronomical crime rate down here! I don't even go out at night!