Jinkies! It seems I'm not the only one who likes Scooby Doo. You remember the Klopeks? The Czech family that obsessively gardens in their pajamas. Well, yesterday they were at it again. Mrs. Klopek was wearing a Tweety bird nightshirt that barely came to her thighs. (I'm hoping there were short shorts hidden under there, but I doubt it.) Mr. Klopek was sporting a white wife beater tank top and for shorts... wait for it... Scooby Doo boxers with Valentine's Day hearts!
Not that I should talk after yesterday. In the morning, there was a car accident right in front of our house. Some lady hit a parked car (that was on the other side of the street from the lane she should have been driving in, not sure what happened there.) Of course, all of us nosy neighbors ran out to see what happened... I mean to see if we could be of any assistance. I was barefoot and wearing short shorts and a pink tank top. Definitely clothes of the lounging quality, not suitable for wear in public. Worse yet, my hair was plastered to my head, tangled and misshapen from wearing it smushed underneath my Daphne wig the night before. Jon was shirtless, barefoot, and holding Rio in his arms. We were definitely rivaling the Klopeks for strange wear. But the difference is, we eventually went inside and cleaned up. They spent all day like that - gardening in their front yard!
Some people give Scooby Doo a bad name.
2 comments:
I think the best detail of that story is that Jon ran out to see the accident holding Rio. Ah, makes me chuckle.
Like the new profile pic! Very fitting, Daphne.
At least you have to give them points for gardening at all... Maybe making the yard look good they don't have time to work on themselves.
Post a Comment